It was approaching 10am, I was driving my car to office. Temperature is relatively high in this summer, people are trying to escape from the sun and the clear blue sky. Yes, this is the warning from radio and TV: stay indoor or basement to avoid the heat, especially for elder who easily has heart attack or high blood pressure!Then I saw a couple lovely birds standing on top of a pole, just right outside of my home. What are they watching? or chatting? I wonder...There must be something very interesting to keep them there. Are they watching on me? or my house? or someone's yard? or chatting one family's story?
Oh...I know...today is the day to collect garbages, they are hunting foods to celebrate the Canada Day, it is my country's birthday! Happy Birthday to Canada~~~ and to my friend Michael too!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home