Carmen's journey

Saturday, November 25, 2006

夢飛行....

Taipei 2005










I had a dream last night...

I dearmed to make my 2nd travel with Pris and Ray to Taipei, as the year of 2005 we spent our time together in the city. Again we took airport bus to auntie's home, it was our 2nd visit so we were suppose to know the direction, but we got lost. We got lost and the worst was I forgot my luggage on the street when we were too focus to find the direction. I was so nurvous and tried to look for my luggage in every corner of the street.

Fianally I found my luggage sitting on a side road, it was opened and all my belongings were gone. I asked people passing by but none of them could be able to tell me where my belongings were. I was standing at the intersaction, despairing and helpless, then I woke up in the midst of chaos.

It was a searching dream all through the night and I felt so tired when i woke up this morning...

--------------------------------------------------------------

A similar dream was happened last year that I lost my car in a hugh parking lot, I looked for my car from one place to another but couldn't find it. I asked every person I saw in the parking lot but no one did offer help... then i woke up in the midst of night, I was happy that it was a dream only.

Then I drew this illustration...It was in Hong Kong 2005












I realize that life is all about searching games. We search life direction, search a dream job, search true love in personal relationship, search a comforatble place to live, search a better quality of life, search the greatest meaning to move on, and we probably spend our life long to search our lost hearts and passion...Will all my search end one day? soon?

2 Comments:

  • Searching is tireness and disappointed process. Just think in the other way, if we stopped searching around, everything are sitting perfectly in front of us. We might not cherish it well

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28 November, 2006  

  • 因為總有比較, 比較好既工作, 比較好既生活. 但有時候好多比較可能只係我地自己"以為". 以為那是一個比較好既朋友, 以為他是一個比較好既情人.

    當一日覺得已經無需要去比較, 咁就可能係可以停落黎既時候啦~

    By Blogger Alex CH, at 10 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter