My Week of...
July 4th...
I was sitting in a downtown cafe, my friend was testing a new camera. It's a shot without preparation but I just like it. It shows a character though I'm not a pretty girl.
July 7th...
A surprise dinner, expecting to meet 2 beautiful girls in the evening, and it turned out 4 handsome guys and 4 pretty girls...just overwhelming!!!
July 8th...
I saw a very fresh summer look on my co-worker's head, he cut all his hair! Now there are 2 round heads sitting right in front of my eyes everyday. Tell you...I will take photos from his back when hair is growing every week. It is fun to do it! :)
July 8th...
Few friends took me to a fancy restaurant for a birthday dinner, one took this photo for me, he caught me from an interesting spot. I seldom see myself in this angel. Nice catch!
July 9th...
Just be a bit more sensitive to my surrounding, I found the light and the fan of my office ceiling are different.
July 10th...
I made a quick trip to downtown outdoor art exhibition, there was an artist painting at his booth. I'm not too crazy about his painting, but he just looks so cool in his work.
I was sitting in a downtown cafe, my friend was testing a new camera. It's a shot without preparation but I just like it. It shows a character though I'm not a pretty girl.July 7th...
A surprise dinner, expecting to meet 2 beautiful girls in the evening, and it turned out 4 handsome guys and 4 pretty girls...just overwhelming!!!July 8th...
I saw a very fresh summer look on my co-worker's head, he cut all his hair! Now there are 2 round heads sitting right in front of my eyes everyday. Tell you...I will take photos from his back when hair is growing every week. It is fun to do it! :)July 8th...
Few friends took me to a fancy restaurant for a birthday dinner, one took this photo for me, he caught me from an interesting spot. I seldom see myself in this angel. Nice catch!July 9th...
Just be a bit more sensitive to my surrounding, I found the light and the fan of my office ceiling are different. July 10th...
I made a quick trip to downtown outdoor art exhibition, there was an artist painting at his booth. I'm not too crazy about his painting, but he just looks so cool in his work.


6 Comments:
生日快樂啊~
送上我遙遠的祝福~
::Pakkin::
By
Unknown, at 11 July, 2005
Hey Pak Kin,
I'm so happy to see you on my blog! =) Yes, it is coming along....from your inspiration.
By
Carmen Mok, at 11 July, 2005
見到阿閃個頭又剪過,真係睇見都感到涼浸浸~
而且都好難專心望住個mon,哈哈。
::Pakkin::
By
Unknown, at 12 July, 2005
Oh I can clearly see his hair is growing, it is amazing~~~
You know he just did a music concert on last Sat, he looked so cool with his saxophone! What can I say.... ;)
By
Carmen Mok, at 12 July, 2005
Hi carmen,
finally get a chance to see this blog, wow.
You do a pretty good job in this!!!
One question: is that the pic I took with you in the bubble tea place? :)
Eddy
By
Anonymous, at 04 August, 2005
yes la...how do you like it?
I alter the color a bit to add a special flavor. I took one for you too which I like it as well, but I wonder you may not like to seeing your face on my blog... =)
By
Carmen Mok, at 07 August, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home