從這裏開始,告訴你,好嗎?( 完 )
由思索出發,到決定一刻,我都保持一貫開放的態度。
因為,從來沒有非走不可的原因,也沒有非留不走的理由。
人生每一步,never say never,下集劇情的發展,有時連自己也意料不及。
我沒有掌握一切的能耐,只有心底小小的信心,
相信我每段路都有天父的看顧。
"從這裏開始,告訴你,好嗎?" 有太多說不完的話。
無法說清的,留待日後生活一一見証。
時間,總會讓圖畫漸漸清晰起來。
往後的日子,其實我還想為這個城市的生活再多寫和多畫 ....
因為,從來沒有非走不可的原因,也沒有非留不走的理由。
人生每一步,never say never,下集劇情的發展,有時連自己也意料不及。
我沒有掌握一切的能耐,只有心底小小的信心,
相信我每段路都有天父的看顧。
"從這裏開始,告訴你,好嗎?" 有太多說不完的話。
無法說清的,留待日後生活一一見証。
時間,總會讓圖畫漸漸清晰起來。
往後的日子,其實我還想為這個城市的生活再多寫和多畫 ....


6 Comments:
Thank you letting us to read your 從這裏開始,告訴你,好嗎? from begining to end. I will waiting your future good news, witnesses and journey. And let your friends drop down a little supportive notes to you la~
By
Anonymous, at 26 January, 2006
Carmen, I wish you well with your future endeavor. You are about to start a new chapter in your life....I am excited for you. =) I can't wait to hear all about your new adventure.
By
Anonymous, at 26 January, 2006
嘉慧,只要有一點點信心;前面如何定必跨過。
By
Big Tomato, at 26 January, 2006
長篇連續劇 "從這裏開始,告訴你,好嗎?" 經已全部播影完畢,原定下星期播出的農曆賀歲劇 "從那裡完結都不告訴你" ,因預備去香港取外境的劇中女主角莫X慧,收到郭姓Fan屎恐嚇,話會在香港用炸彈同歸於盡,將會延後播影,敬請留意。
By
流浪詩人, at 31 January, 2006
Carmen, I'm sure no matter where you go, things will work out for you. Like you said, "God will be with you every step of the way!" Lo-leg! All the best! ^___^
By
Auriel, at 31 January, 2006
Ka-Wei,
It's a good story.
I think the future story will just get more exciting.
I believe no matter where you are, God will lead you.
Mon
By
Monica Law, at 01 February, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home