Carmen's journey

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Songbird....



















Friends always asked: Why there is a bird in your drawings?
I answered: The bird is my buddy... just like you, he or she.

When time goes by, I started to realize the bird is me. I project my wish on this bird for somthing I'm not be able to do in my real life. I wish I can fly in the sky, float on the clouds. I wish I can sing nicely and deliver a happy song to someone who feels despair. I wish I can stand on the top of a pole to watch over kids playing in the park, or standing on a window edge to listen to people talking in their house..... oh, there is much more to go on....

Apparently I'm thinking to give a name to my bird. Inspired by a friend's name, one evening I woke up in the middle of the night and a name suddenly popped up in mind. I'm pretty happy with this name, so now...

I like to formally introduce to you: Here is my bird...."Song".
(and my name Carmen means Song, don't you know? =)

Someone may think that I'm crazy and weird, but I think I'm romantic. I don't mind to be weird if it is romantic. Ha...it is me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter