Carmen's journey

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My 2 Bosses...

Boss #1
Boss was looking for some photos in my computer, suddenly he said:
B: Carmen, I like your voice. Can you change a new phone greeting for our company?
C: But I have accent... You don't want my accent to represent your company, do you?
B: That's fine, see I'm a German and I have accent too. If you have accent, just work it out, you will be fine, go ahead!
C: Um....Ok.... I'll make sure to practise few more times before I record a new greeting.
B: Sure, you can erase it if you don't like it, just go for it. You can do much better then the existing voice mail, I just hate that one! (with a smiling face =)

Boss #2
One afternoon when I was digging out some old files in my boss' office.
C: Wow... You have Lego in your office!
G: Yeah, sometime when I feel so boring in work, I play Lego.
C: Lego was my dream toy when I was a kid...
G: Last time I rebuilt the CN Tower, it was fun. Do you want to try?
C: Sure~oh no... not during the office hours, don't trap me, my dear boss.
G: Ha... smart!

I have 2 bosses, they both are professional structural engineers, very encouraging and personal, smart and fun.
Working with them, I have no complaint.

6 Comments:

  • Do they hire mechanical engineer??

    By Blogger Monica Law, at 15 January, 2007  

  • If one day they hire ballet dancer, I will let you know for sure! =)

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 15 January, 2007  

  • Dear Carmen, from these 2 conversations, pretty sure both of your bosses like you're working with them.
    Knowing this job isn't your favour field, but good things God put you here is learning something new. ^.^
    lo-leg ar p^.^q

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17 January, 2007  

  • 看來工作都幾順利喎,真好~
    ::Pakkin::

    By Blogger Unknown, at 31 January, 2007  

  • yes Pakkin,
    once my boss #1 asked me how do I like the job so far, I told him I don't feel too depressing on Sunday evening because of Monday is coming, so it means that I feel pretty comfortable with the office environment. Then he looked at me with his smiling eyes. =)

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 31 January, 2007  

  • Have fun on your work la!

    :)

    By Blogger Big Tomato, at 10 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter