posted by Carmen Mok at Tuesday, October 09, 2007
I'm glad to see new entries in your blog. =) Really like it!!!
By Anonymous, at 21 October, 2007
"人"的其中一個定義就是"一種會定期回想起舊事的生物"可能因為遇到一個舊人, 亦可能因為一件舊物觸動記憶. 面對舊記憶, 有時候會感覺得很無力. 雖然理智說舊事不能改變, 但偏偏自己的感覺只會愈想愈難過或者這就是這種感覺, 讓自己是"自己".:)
By Alex CH, at 29 October, 2007
Thanks Susana, you are always so encouraging, it makes me to move on, move on and move on... : )
By Carmen Mok, at 06 November, 2007
Red: It is a touch of feeling, I'm happy I'm be able to touch my feeling, for some people expressing feeling is a really tough job...
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I'm glad to see new entries in your blog. =) Really like it!!!
By
Anonymous, at 21 October, 2007
"人"的其中一個定義就是"一種會定期回想起舊事的生物"
可能因為遇到一個舊人, 亦可能因為一件舊物觸動記憶. 面對舊記憶, 有時候會感覺得很無力. 雖然理智說舊事不能改變, 但偏偏自己的感覺只會愈想愈難過
或者這就是這種感覺, 讓自己是"自己".
:)
By
Alex CH, at 29 October, 2007
Thanks Susana, you are always so encouraging, it makes me to move on, move on and move on... : )
By
Carmen Mok, at 06 November, 2007
Red: It is a touch of feeling, I'm happy I'm be able to touch my feeling, for some people expressing feeling is a really tough job...
By
Carmen Mok, at 06 November, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home