Carmen's journey

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sometime it came across my mind...

2 Comments:

  • Our scattered thoughts are complex and sometimes contradicting each other. Women are difficult creatures, isn't it? In my mind, I found my feeling and thoughts are like broken glasses. I am trying and learning to puzzle them around. Hope to get the big picture soon.

    By Blogger Christy, at 25 July, 2005  

  • What I think is most ppl don't see what the picture looks like until one day we look back, ar...then we know it. But very often we are too focus on one puzzle so we miss out the whole picture of life. As what I shared I search my path from the combination of many little past experience, sometime they are just too small to be remembered if I don't write it down. I've learned about life by journal writing .

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 25 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter