"waiting for the spring blooms", i can't help thinking the "spring blooms" is refer to the new life u're going to start in HK. i hope it's as colourful as u drew there =D
alex, spring blooms is spring blooms...don't u find spring in toronto is so beautiful? i learned about life when seeing grass and trees grow day by day! =)
we can color our hopes in either hk or toronto, it is only the matter of the way we see our surrounding. bless your life is filled with colors as well!
Today i went to downtown. It's windy, cold with a lot of sunshine. And I wear many layers of clothings and pants. Therefore, I am fine to stay outside. Although I want spring to come early, I still want to have more winter experience. Able to stay outdoor in winter time give me different feelings from staying outdoor in spring/summer time. Don't know how to express the feelings at this moment ... I will try to find it out later.
6 Comments:
近來很趕忙,見到你的留言也不能回覆。
可惜呀…
祝你心想事成,有主的恩典為你的前程鋪路。
::Pakkin::
By
Unknown, at 07 February, 2006
Pakkin I understand that, you're just back to work after the holiday.
Don't worry, I will catch you sometime later. =)
By
Carmen Mok, at 07 February, 2006
"waiting for the spring blooms", i can't help thinking the "spring blooms" is refer to the new life u're going to start in HK. i hope it's as colourful as u drew there =D
By
Anonymous, at 07 February, 2006
alex, spring blooms is spring blooms...don't u find spring in toronto is so beautiful? i learned about life when seeing grass and trees grow day by day! =)
we can color our hopes in either hk or toronto, it is only the matter of the way we see our surrounding. bless your life is filled with colors as well!
By
Carmen Mok, at 08 February, 2006
I really like this drawing, makes me thought of all the flowers, grass bursting out for spring! thanks for the spring preview!
By
Elaine, at 08 February, 2006
Today i went to downtown. It's windy, cold with a lot of sunshine. And I wear many layers of clothings and pants. Therefore, I am fine to stay outside. Although I want spring to come early, I still want to have more winter experience. Able to stay outdoor in winter time give me different feelings from staying outdoor in spring/summer time. Don't know how to express the feelings at this moment ... I will try to find it out later.
By
Anonymous, at 12 February, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home