Carmen's journey

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Lucky Draw!!!



















Oct is my lucky month I guess, because I won a prize from a lucky draw at the Swarvoski store in Eaton Center. Just happened I went there to pick up a wedding gift for my cousin, and I was invited to sign up for a draw...

Last week I received a message telling me that I won a prize, prize? It took me few minutes to recall what was it about... and I couldn't even remember what was the prize of the draw.

So finally I set up the appointment to pick up my prize, it is a Tinker Bell lithograph print with some crystal scatters around, framed and comes with the artist autograph - Dave Pacheco. There are 225 reproduction prints in total and mine is 70/225. One Swarvoski store offered one prize only, what a honor for me to have this prize. Now the print is sitting in my study room, and I'm dreaming... may one day I will become as famous as Dave Pacheco?

Oh well, I really can't live without dreaming... : )

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter