Carmen's journey

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Today, sunny, high near 25C, prefect day to fly...

If I can fly...
no need a car,
no gas bill,
no car maintainace.

If I can fly...
no extra exercise,
no slim program,
no more fat.

If I can fly...
go here and there,
east and west,
Neimenggu or Argentina.

If I can fly...
float in the blue,
catch the clouds,
kiss the wind.

10 Comments:

  • 我曾經都有種想飛既渴望...不過過左o個段想飛既日子之後...又開始平平靜靜咁腳踏實地做人...

    因為始終都明白到...飛...根本係無可能....~

    By Blogger Alex CH, at 17 September, 2005  

  • 我明白現實就是一種真相,我很努力並地踏實地生活,也學習投入工作,與此同時我仍然為着自己有造夢的空間和心境感到很高興。

    不單為生活而妥協,那需要很大的勇氣。=)
    Hey, 就由這個地方開始,我們交個朋友,好嗎?

    ** 在中文打字未學好之先,手寫板先修理好了!hehe...

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 19 September, 2005  

  • 發夢我好少, 但夢想有一個~~
    夢想...應該係要黎實現既~~~~
    所以現在都算計劃緊既....~

    講講下...又諗起一個問題~
    妳覺得 夢想 同 理想, 其實有咩分別~?

    無所謂呀, 用英文都得~ 我明~ 嘻~~~
    咁呀...咁要 add 妳落我 blog lor~ haha~
    搭訕成功~~~ XDD

    By Blogger Alex CH, at 19 September, 2005  

  • I know you are fine with both English and Chinese, but sometime express in Chinese is better to me...有時用中文表達比較精釆直接, 但英文較快。 =)

    I don't see there is much different btw 夢想 and 理想, but I see the difference btw fantasy and dream. I agree with you: 夢想...應該係要黎實現既~~~~ if there is no action to pursue a dream, then it is just like a fantasy, fantasy is only a satisfaction of self-imagination.

    but you know what? I don't really care about the defination, nor how sucess my dream will turn out at the end, but I do care the quality that I learned during the process, cos my dream may be failed / changing from time to time, but the quailty and experience will live with me to build my next dream. 好似有D complicated...he..

    So what is your dream ar? is that about a movie production? I remember you did mention about it on your blog. I enjoy your photos pretty much! =)

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 19 September, 2005  

  • 「but sometime express in Chinese is better to me」...o黎句...有 d 熟口熟面...~

    以前有人答過我, 佢話夢想, 係發下夢o個陣諗既野, 多數都好遠, 係無可能實現, 但又想做既事。例如變做雀仔周圍飛或者好匪夷所思既事。

    而理想就多數係職業, 做醫生做 G4 做運動員, 娶個明星老婆, 做總統之類。一 d 近 d, 比較有可能實現既事。

    即係...意思就係夢想係無人做過既事, 理想係根據前人既經驗, 做一 d 已經有人做過既事。

    即係講咁多, 我想講既就係當我自己可以分得出邊 d 事係真係做到, 邊 d 事係真係做吾到既時候, 咁一 d 說話例如「算啦, 無可能做到架」或者「我資質有限, 係做吾到架啦」之類既說話就會變得無意思...

    老實講我想一生人至少拍到一套我鐘意既戲...我覺得o黎個係介乎理想同夢想之間. 我自己其實未係好有信心, 亦都吾係好信我可以做到...and then 有時會諗如果我明天可以做到, 咁我之後又會點呢?

    好奇怪既思想...就係我覺得自己可以又吾可以做到o黎件事...
    之前o係美國, 有個朋友都同我講過類似既說話...「想做又吾想做」...

    其實妳咁講...當然過程係重要, 但無結果既過程...我會覺得好累人....~

    嘻~ 好開心知道有人會記得我 blog 講過乜~~~ XDDD
    d 相...吾好提啦...今日簡直係驚聞惡耗.......

    By Blogger Alex CH, at 21 September, 2005  

  • I do agree that some dreams are more difficult than others, but it is always hard to say how impossible they are. eg. 2000 years ago ppl thought flying in the sky was so impossible, what a crazy idea they might think. Now 21th centry, flight traveling became a very propular transporation. It is difficult so it takes long time to work with. One meaningful dream does not neccessary belong to one person, it can be shared and owned by a community.

    When I was a little girl, I dreamed to be a good teacher, a "Miss Hong Kong" (don't laugh, every girl brought up in HK had dreamed about this =), a fashion designer... My dreams shift from one to another when time goes by, adjusted by experience and maturity.

    I might lost my last 5 dreams but made the 6th success, but if I don't learn from the last 5 times, the 6th may only be a repeating mistake. We will never know the ending, never know how talented we are until we take actions, it is the most fun part in dream searching.

    Btw do or not to do, why not? Go for it or we may feel regret when we'er getting old! Somehow we need a goal to keep our lives moving. =)

    and now share with you my dream is...one day I hope to publish books about my drawing collections... hehe...Yes, I'm heading to this one now!

    ha...our talk is getting longer & longer. xD

    "今日簡直係驚聞惡耗......." sound terrible??? ok??

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 22 September, 2005  

  • I totally agree on you.... Go Carmen Go!!!!

    By Blogger Christy, at 23 September, 2005  

  • so Christy, what's your dream? =)

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 23 September, 2005  

  • 係...我電腦吾見左 d 好重要既資料, o黎幾日都日以繼夜地勉救緊 lor....~ 遲 d 會寫個 report 上 blog~

    其實我覺得妳 d 畫真係幾靚架 wor~ 如果可以用 d 畫講個故仔, 或者有一個理念一 set 畫咁, 我諗會有市場既~~~ 嘿嘿~~~~

    By Blogger Alex CH, at 25 September, 2005  

  • 多謝你的意見和鼓勵,我會很認真地朝這個方向想想...我也曾想過畫故事,但構思的時間較長。

    有時覺得城市裏是有許多有趣的故事,卻很少說故事的人。我想無論是電影,圖像或相片,都是很好的媒體把故事好好的說出來,讓看的人有更豐富的選擇。

    除了創作的滿足,還多加了一點使命感。嘻...突然覺得自已很有見地...哈哈!

    希望你的電腦拯救行動成功!=)

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 25 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter