Carmen's journey

Friday, August 19, 2005

Good-bye to my dear friends...

2 friends have decided to move back to HK, they both are leaving in this month.

It is easy to say good-bye, we actually do it few times a day. Or it is sad to say good-bye, for not seeing each other in the near future. Or it may be a tricky good-bye, for someone I wish to get rid of. Or it can be a happy good-bye, for a hope of better tomorrow. Let's put my bless to my dear 2 friends, looking forward to seeing you again one day.


6 Comments:

  • hi Carmen,
    I just find out that some of my friend have blog already but i don't know until Felix told me yesterday.
    sorry i did not contact you monday becasue my car's tire broken . I need to fix it .
    i will have my own blog also so let all u guy see my life in HK

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 August, 2005  

  • 我有Blog la

    Daniel

    By Blogger 流浪詩人, at 19 August, 2005  

  • forget post the link tim :p
    http://wonderpoet.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger 流浪詩人, at 19 August, 2005  

  • 我很喜歡這句:我們都像散落在草地上的小雨點,明天,又在雲端再見.

    By Blogger Christy, at 20 August, 2005  

  • I will be going to the youth camp this Sunday till Wed, so will continue my update end of next week.

    remember me and us in your prayers!
    good nite!

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 20 August, 2005  

  • my new blog address http://wanderpoet.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger 流浪詩人, at 23 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter