Ha Ha Ha...
I'm thinking of my grandma, remember her eyes turned in 2 lines when she's smiling. I really miss her...Grandma had lived with my family since I was a baby, she raised me up. When I was 6 and 7 years old, I loved watching her cooking in every early evening, it was my entertainment of the day. The counter top was above my eye level so I must bring a chair to find the best view in the kitchen. She was always be so patient to answer my questions while cooking. It was like watching a live TV cooking program.
This year I'm happy to spend some time with her when traveling back to Hong Kong. She always watched me with her sweet smiling eyes, her face popped up in mind when I drew.


2 Comments:
也許我經常笑,牙齒不整齊也咧嘴而笑,所以看起來總比實際年輕。呵呵~~
By
Unknown, at 07 August, 2005
Pakkin, you know you:
1. you got a bady face so it is so helpless of having smile or not.
2. you have a youthful mind, see how you love toys and comic books.
3. you like smiling.
My conculsion: I doubt your face will have much change in the next 20 years, you will be a long lasting youth worker, prepare your life to work till die...oh...ho ho ho~~~ :P
By
Carmen Mok, at 07 August, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home