Carmen's journey

Sunday, August 07, 2005

1. A letter to my left hand...

How do I love my body?
My eyes, my ears, nose or mouth, legs or arms?

I had had weired feeling about my hands, from the mixture of a left and right hand person. I write with my right hand, and use chop sticks with my left hand. The most stupid thing is my left hand only can write in the reverse order. I used to see it as an disorder of my brain but now I learned to appreciate how the way God has made for me.

Ha..if you can't read what I wrote from the above image which means you are a normal person. Congratulation!!! Then please go to the next image, a reversed version for the normal one. :)

* next coming: 2. A letter to my right hand...

5 Comments:

  • Hey Carmen, I am just curious... how long did it take your left hand to write the letter and draw the pic?

    Christy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07 August, 2005  

  • If not including the time of creating this idea, only writing and drawing took me about 1 hour.

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 07 August, 2005  

  • 有朋友睇到你 blog, 讚嘆妳有「用手寫」日記既能耐~ 嘻~
    所以我八掛黎睇下~

    我曾經都睇過一篇文章關於左手同右手.....其實o黎個意念都幾得意~~~ 嘻~~~

    妳好~ 我路過~~~

    By Blogger Alex CH, at 01 September, 2005  

  • yeah, I don't mind hand written...but what the true story of the other side is I don't know chinese typing...so I have no choice. =)

    actually I aim to learn chinese typing in the next month, but just don't know how to get it starts...

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 01 September, 2005  

  • 但其實有時候用手寫靈感會「到」d~

    初頭學....會覺得好麻煩好不可理喻.....
    唯有打多 d 先會好...~ 無其他辦法~~~

    By Blogger Alex CH, at 03 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter