My Online Shop... Yeah~

I was busy in the past two weeks to set up my online shop. It is for selling my illustration prints, and I'm planning to have more products in the future. Someone said: "A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for." I have to launch out to explore in the ocean, it may be an exciting journey or it may not. I'm ready to learn a new experience and the experience will teach me where to go from here.
Bless me, friends? It would be my great appreciation if you help me to spread this link: http://www.songbirdandwings.etsy.com/


4 Comments:
Carmen~
我而家都仲會畫野架~
不過就用多左好多鉛筆~
所以屋企就有好多2B鉛筆啦~~~^-^~~~
By
Benedict, at 17 November, 2007
既然咁高興, 用黎做新 post 先 XD
By
Alex CH, at 02 December, 2007
係咪好忙呀?好耐無見你出新post了~
Pakkin
By
Unknown, at 08 April, 2008
yes ar, pakkin, i will get marry on July 1st, 2008. so i'm getting ready for it. :)
By
Carmen Mok, at 27 April, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home