Carmen's journey

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Busy week!











** It was a quick drawing, but when I look at this image again on my blog, it really looks like me...haha! =D

I'm happy to see my work is on schedule, 5 more days to go.
Go! Go!

5 Comments:

  • hope your work will get it done la~ yeah I know Computer screen do make our eyes feel very tire if keep on facing more than 10 hours....you better take care ar~

    Becky

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 September, 2005  

  • I really like that pic... somehow I feel I look like that too without make up!!! :P

    By Blogger Christy, at 23 September, 2005  

  • Haha Carmen, i think i look like the person in the pic too.. having to edit the video day and nite..
    it is funny how u stay the same position every time i walk by..
    but it is also good to have a company who work as late.. ^o^
    Only a couple more days to go..
    Hang in there

    Joseph

    By Blogger Drunken Angel, at 24 September, 2005  

  • yes Joseph, it is good to have you working with me so late. =)
    when the event is over, we will miss each other...hehe...

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 24 September, 2005  

  • haha.. i don't think we will miss each other for long.. when you see that the Nov one is coming soon... haha.. but we can take a little break from each other first...haha.. =P

    By Blogger Drunken Angel, at 25 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter