posted by Carmen Mok at Friday, October 28, 2005
就讓我先試試看吧!!!"我們看見的世界--無論是開心的或是灰心的--就只有這麼一小方格!!!"
By Anonymous, at 29 October, 2005
I understand you must be so stressful on your coming program/project that held in November. Lo-leg and add oil la~ Pictures is enough for yourself to express what you try to said and think... ^.~
By Anonymous, at 02 November, 2005
Becky: You are always so supportive, thanks very much!Kitty: Yes, your spirit is always with me as I always remember you in my prayers. Hang on your faith, I believe God will lead you through.Christy: nice words, I like it! =) It is so true that when we over look on our own personal matter, our world seems much bigger than it actually is.
By Carmen Mok, at 03 November, 2005
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
就讓我先試試看吧!!!
"我們看見的世界--無論是開心的或是灰心的--就只有這麼一小方格!!!"
By
Anonymous, at 29 October, 2005
I understand you must be so stressful on your coming program/project that held in November. Lo-leg and add oil la~ Pictures is enough for yourself to express what you try to said and think... ^.~
By
Anonymous, at 02 November, 2005
Becky: You are always so supportive, thanks very much!
Kitty: Yes, your spirit is always with me as I always remember you in my prayers. Hang on your faith, I believe God will lead you through.
Christy: nice words, I like it! =) It is so true that when we over look on our own personal matter, our world seems much bigger than it actually is.
By
Carmen Mok, at 03 November, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home