Carmen's journey

Saturday, October 15, 2005

From East to West - Quebec 2005

















讓朋友們久等了!

這個星期工作較忙,直至最近兩天才能抽空整理照片...


說到底,我並不是一位專業攝影師,念書時只學了幾個基本必修課程罷了。身邊卻遇上不少有攝影專長的朋友,我就從旁再多學和多問一些。

但美感,還是有一丁點,恐怕這是我唯一可以自豪的地方。我的創作也許只屬小作品,但學懂欣賞人、物和事的美,那是我生活中最大的驚喜。享受不一定因為物質或金錢,也可以出於一種生活的態度。 所以我享受旅遊,也享受有交心的朋友為伴。雖然攝影技巧和工具都很原始,但我用眼去看,也用心欣賞。隨心而出,一切都來得舒服自然。

就是這樣,結束了四天的旅程,那應該是今年入冬前的最後一程,告別了2005年加國的夏天。

More photos: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2119060800

11 Comments:

  • nice photo !!! most important is you can enjoy in this trip =)

    By Blogger FEliX the CAt, at 16 October, 2005  

  • wow great pictures. I wish I could have that same photography skills!
    Listening to new age instrumental music while I was going through the album make the photos appear even more magical!
    http://inewage.com

    By Blogger Rubun, at 16 October, 2005  

  • The pictures are very very beautiful! The world looks more lovely thru your camera, really! Thanks for sharing with us.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16 October, 2005  

  • Kezia, I'm happy to see you on my blog! thanks for the comment. =)

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 18 October, 2005  

  • glad to see your photo, it is awesome for me....never know Quebec City have such a nice places.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 October, 2005  

  • 雖然未睇晒 d 相~
    但覺得妳應該玩得幾開心~~~~
    嘿~ 咁就最好啦~~~

    By Blogger Alex CH, at 19 October, 2005  

  • Red, as you said, when drawing stuck my mind, then I go with photos and travel. Laugh clears up my mind well too!

    Then...see...I'm back to drawing now. =)

    ** since you are a professional photographer, please give me feedback about my photos so that I can get improve...ok?

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 19 October, 2005  

  • 你這次小企鵝大長征似乎幾開心喎,看你的相簡直讓我也旅行了幾分鐘。
    ::Pakkin::

    By Blogger Unknown, at 20 October, 2005  

  • 「小企鵝大長征」~完全切合晒個意境~ 又撞番個主題~ Pakkin, o黎個形容詞好好~~~ XDD


    我老實吾客氣咁同妳講.....所謂「Professinal photographer」....有兩個要點, 只要妳做到o黎兩點, 妳都係 pro~ XD




    第一.....相機要最大舊最貴....只要鈴得咁大舊野出黎, 係人都會尊敬你~

    第二.....口氣要大! which is.....講野要天花龍鳳.....咁就係人都會敬畏你~

    咁就會係 pro la~
    所以明顯地..........我吾係~~~ XDDDDD

    By Blogger Alex CH, at 21 October, 2005  

  • 哈!Pakkin, 講得好!我真喺似隻小企鵝囉... =)

    Red: 呢個Pro嘅定義都幾啱,因為有D人真喺口水多過茶。真正專業嘅人多數深藏不露,然後突然發功。咪就喺你啦!=)

    By Blogger Carmen Mok, at 21 October, 2005  

  • Thanks for bring me with you to your journey! Very kool especially with the 'newage' music as background.
    asanda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Counters
Counter