1st Snow Storm!



1st snow storm came after Nov 20, after my big project was over.
Snowing last for 2 days...
From moment to moment,
from night to day,
from season to season,
it calls the winter comes.
I don't feel negative about snow, I just can't take the cold wind. It stops my mind, freezes my emotion, decrease energy, I lost my interest in many things.
Winter sports hardly become my cup of tea, ski? ice fishing? hiking? Don't count me in.
I feel tired for the thick winter jacket, gloves, hat, scarf and snow shoes, it takes long to put every item on my body before step out from home. Seeing myself looks like a round potato squeezes in the driver seat, it's not much fun.
Time for the beginning of the winter, time to be strong in cold wind, to learn my appreciation in the season, to look forward the sping bloomes, but how can I be positive to make myself survive in the next months?


2 Comments:
澳門都開始凍....
我都好吾鐘意凍...~.~
By
Alex CH, at 28 November, 2005
same here, don't like any kind of winter activities.
By
Anonymous, at 29 November, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home